Search Engine News

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fast Easy Ways to Earn Money!



I joined A W Surveys and made $28 in a half hour. I can't believe how easy it was!
Its free to join and you simply write short reviews (about 3 sentences each review) for online Websites.
The sites you review are work at home opportunities, survey sites, etc.
You get paid $4 for every 2 reviews, so thats $2 each review and they literally take a couple minutes each to do.
Refer Friends and Earn $1.25 per Friend.
Cash out amount is $75 but I'm already at $28, so at this rate I can cash out in a few days.

Two Payment methods. Option 1 includes USPS and is free, which generally takes 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Option 2 includes the use of Paypal, where a ($25) Expedited Service Charge is applied and taken directly from your A.W.Surveys account with us. Option 2 generally takes less than 5 Days.
I'm not crazy about option 2 so I'll have it sent regular mail.

Do you like to do surveys? You can make some extra cash by doig a few surveys when you have time. Heres some good survey panels that I've earned from.

We Pay For Your Opinion!

Earn Money Doing Surveys!





Earn Money at Surveysavvy!





Free Advertising - Get millions of visitors for your website for FREE!

1 comment:

Search Spiders follow your comments.