Search Engine News

Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Many Ways to Get more Leads

I've started using Sales Spider to get more leads. The site is a search engine for sales leads and prospects. It finds the leads, posts them up for free, and all we have to do is work them. You can even have them emailed to your desk daily!

Membership is free, and it takes less than a minute to sign up.

Here's the address for the site, just copy and paste it into your browser:

Sign Up Here


*****************************************************************



QUIT RELYING ON FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BUILD YOUR MLM BUSINESS!
QUIT "HOPING" FOR "SPILL OVER" FROM YOUR UPLINE!

Why buy leads when you can generate them online FREE like I do?

I am SO confident in my online system that I will GIVE you a $389 Value Voucher to try it. You will never have to pay me a DIME to use this online system.

My partners and I used this EXACT system to build a team list of online customers/distributors of over 200,000 people in just 2 years.

It does not matter WHAT you are trying to sell online or offline. If you do not have a LIST of
people to market to, you are "Stuck In The MUD" no matter HOW great your product, mlm company or compensation plan is. If you have a down line in your current MLM, I will allow THEM to use this free also..Imagine what it COULD do for expanding your current team!

Test it FREE right now...

Go to: http://www.vortexmarketinggroup.com

Use this EXACT code: VMS-C825279

*NOTE* FOLLOW THE STEPS EXACTLY AS LAID OUT OR IT WILL NOT WORK. This is ALL you have to do.

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS... COMPLETE THE STEPS = FREE LEADS

0 comments: